Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cassie and Sadie are neighbors in Florence Oregon!




In the girls own words... Dear Uncle Chris – It’s been quite some time since I last wrote but things have been quite a whirl wind around here. Mommy & Aunt Vicki went to California to see their Mom and help with her new house. Boy – Did I have a ball being alone with Daddy or what?!?!? Now we’re getting ready for our BIG trip to Tennessee to see my new niece Eden Grace. Two or three months in the RV will be absolutely fantastic because I’ll have sooooo much of their undivided attention!

I’ll be laying low for a couple of weeks because I’m having my ‘procedure’ next Tuesday. In the meantime, I’ve been having an absolute TON of play dates to work off some of this puppy energy. My favorite has to be my 2nd play date with cousin Sadie (formerly known as Katie). We all went over to Lynn & Bernie’s house to see Sadie yesterday afternoon for a romp. Now… ‘Romp’ may be to gentle a word for this get-together. We ran and ran and ran and chased each other all over the house. Then we would roll around on the floor and wrestle before taking short rest times under the coffee table or under one of the dining chairs. Oddly enough, we were so very quiet during all of this playing. We didn’t need to say a word to each other – we just read each others minds and acted accordingly. We were both VERY well mannered, like good White Diamond Westies should be! It’s a good thing that I wore my red collar and Sadie wore her blue one so that all of the parents could tell the blurs apart!

I think you’ll see that I’m much bigger now at about 12.5 pounds. My hair is shaping up nicely and I’m starting to look more like a grown-up Westie each and every day.

Sending many hugs your way, Cassie


Bill & Debbie Whittaker





No comments: