Tuesday, August 19, 2008

8 1/2 weeks old now...




Hello Everyone,

Sorry it's been a little while for me to post new pictures of the kids but everything takes so much time and I have a big show coming up in Redmond Washington this weekend. If you only knew how much time it takes to get a dog REALLY ready to show in AKC conformation...(though I am sure some of you do and can appreciate it).

The puppies are doing really well. They have decided it's time to figure out who the boss is amongst them though so we have had a few disagreements and time outs..

It was bath time again tonight but pictures came first this time. The second time around was much nicer for me and for them. They were really good in the water and during the brushing and drying evolution as well.

Identification time!

TOP LEFT is the dark grizzle girl.
LOWER RIGHT is the boy.
LOWER LEFT is the lighter grizzle girl.

At this point I have selected a wonderful home for one of my two girls. The Germshield family in Calgary Canada will be receiving there new family member Memorial Day weekend. I have just about decided which girl I will keep and make a final decision after I come back from the dog show this weekend. There have been no placement decisions made for the male puppy as of yet..

My best to all of you and keep checking back!

No comments: