Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lexi goes to the Lake
















Hey Chris,










My computer hasbeen in the shop for 3 weeks and I managed to accidentally erase all 12,000of my photos!! Yikes, got most of them back, but it has taken forever!!Anyway, Lexi is doing great and we had an amazing time at the cottage inmid July. Lexi really took to the water and LOVED gliding around on the oldhydro slide!!! She would whine and come out into the water to get on! Shewas not so crazy about swimming off the boat, but the kids loved her in herlife jacket and lounging on the boat!!! I have more pictures to send, butwanted to make sure I got these few off to you!Hope you are well and finding some time to relax (somehow!!). Lexi goes infor her first professional groom on Tuesday, I will send a pic!Take care and we will chat soon!

No comments: