Saturday, October 3, 2009

Charley needs a home...











Charley is my 5 1/2 year old Westie I bred who's mother is my retired Champion Kelsey and father is a very nice champion stud dog from Western Washington. Charley was the only puppy in his litter and remains in tact but will need to be altered. The reason for his return was nothing more than his former owners did not have the time to give him the care he so lovingly deserves. Charley is house broken and very healthy.. ok, he is a little over weight but only by a pound or so...
Found out today Charley likes to play fetch, pretty unusual for a Westie but as a coincidence so does his mother Kelsey...






Such a happy boy deserving of a wonderful home.






Just got him bathed and dried so as soon as I can get my able bodied assistant we will take pictures...

No comments: