Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jazzie retires....




I know most of my audience does not know about my girl Jazzie as she is not one of my breeds but she is one of the favorite dogs in the household..
I acquired Jazzie over 7 years ago from a long time friend Dick and Dee Hanna in Nampa Idaho. Dee receive Jazzie in trade for showing a Westie in AKC conformation. Dick told Dee they could not have a third breed so Dee (who has the biggest heart in the world) offered her to me to show in conformation. As I walked up to her pen she was throwing her toy up into the air and catching terrorizing it as she so much enjoyed her toys... I could not resist her and took her home with me. I finished Jazzie's title at the Rose Garden on Portland of 24 other Dachshunds as she was a perfect example of the breed. Jazzie has had two litters over her life here with me all going to wonderful homes.
At almost 8 years of age it was time to find her a retirement home. Fritz and his wife came to me by way of some friends in the breed and were the perfect family for Jazzie.
Thank you Fritz for making Jazzie a wonderful home... Thank you Jazzie for all the fun, love and laughs you have brought into my household over the years...

No comments: