Friday, February 19, 2010

Better late than never... Click on the utube Video link below!






Dear Uncle Chris – It’s been too long since I wrote to you but my life has just been a whirlwind of activities and travel. I know it’s a lame excuse but it is a valid one. Mom just can’t seem to sit down long enough to get my pictures in order. As you’ll see, I wasn’t standing still long enough for the camera to catch up to me. I think I’ve been renamed ‘Blur’ among other terms of endearment. Hopefully you’ll accept this very belated Merry Christmas. I just know that you’re having a wonderful New Year.



We traveled to my Gramps and Grandma’s house in Southern California for Christmas. Just about everyone was there including my 6-month old darling niece Eden. She came all the way from Tennessee just to see the clan that gathered over the holidays. WOW!! I had fun opening my very first Christmas stocking and was just a busy little girl playing with all of the goodies that just kept coming and coming.



There was so much movement, that we’ve also put together a little movie (on YouTube) that you might enjoy. It’s open to the world; so feel free to share the link if you like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1PpIpm9pQ



Happy New Year! Sending lots of hugs your way,

Cassie





PS: Daddy talks about you almost every day. He just can’t thank you enough for allowing me to become part of their family. Gee… I must be doing something right. ;-)

No comments: