Monday, April 12, 2010

Cassie comes to visit me at a show in Albany Oregon.





Dear Uncle Chris – I just can’t tell you too much that it was GREAT to see you again! It’s been almost exactly one year since you let Mom & Dad adopt me and it’s been a good year. I’m definitely spoiled to pieces (especially by Daddy and treats). Yes, I promise to loose a little of that extra weight. Little neck rolls aren’t good! Mom is taking your lessons to heart; so I know I’ll be spending more time on the grooming table.



I had so much fun visiting with you at the Chintimini Dog Show in Albany. Seeing Zoe WIN and meeting Sara was incredible! I think I even paid attention when I watched some of the Obedience and Agility trials. We’ll see if I decide to practice what I saw. ;-)



Here’s a little photo from Saturday. It’s easy to tell who just returned from a vacation basking in the sun and who has been rusting in the northwest. Oh well… Our time will come again in June!



Hugs, Cassie

No comments: