Thursday, May 20, 2010

Peanut passes away...




As most of you who follow my blog know, Peanut was the love of my life... Loved by all desired by many for her loving kind nature. Peanut was the most loyal and loving dog in my life. She of course was spoiled rotten all the time, I would have to admit I favored her over everyone because all I needed to do was look into her eyes and I know exactly what she wanted... FOOD! I carried her to bed nightly and carried her outside in the morning to do her duty. I could never have asked for a better Norwich Terrier...

May she rest in peace... I love you Peanut!

3 comments:

Ella Selfridge-Neumann said...

Chris,

Our hearts ache as we read of Peanut's passing away. We know how much Peanut meant to you. We will be thinking of you as you adjust to this significant life change.

Peanut was such a special dog, a mentor to so many puppies. She was so gentle and tolerant. I know, that Peanut was the first dog, most of your puppies met. Henri will forever adore Norwich Terriers because he sees Peanut in every one.

Furry Hugs,
Ella, Jeff, Bella, and Mr Henri

roadan said...

Thank you Ella...

Bill & Debbie (and Brody, too!) said...

Dear Chris - This is such sad news and our hearts go out to you!

Peanut was VERY special and we loved the little time we spent with her in the 'nursery' where she was such a faithful companion to Hailey and her first litter (including Cassie). She was ALWAYS a great AUNTIE to all of the puppies born to your care.

She will indeed be missed!

Sent with love and hugs!
Debbie & Bill (and Cassie, too!)