Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dejected Maddie...




Maddie is a puppy I placed with Marlene and Harlen Hulett many years ago. The Hulett's have two of our Westies.

Chris,

well here are the pictures!! She did not have "cherry eye" after all. The Dr said it was an injury just above the cherry eye gland that caused the swelling. The surgery went well. The Dr still did everything she would have done if it was cherry eye. Due to the fact Harlen and I are so dedicated to these two little girls, she gave us a nice discount. Maddie must have injured herself without us knowing it. She does go at it with the dogs next door. They get on their side of the fence and our girls on our side and it is on. We always bring them in as soon as it starts. All I know is someway, somehow her eye got injured with no outside signs. Believe me we brush their teeth and I always clean out their eyes every day and never noticed a problem. It must have started inside, very deep, and then pushed the gland up and outside the eye. Hope you enjoy the pictures. She is still pretty out of it. Tonight should be quite a time. I don't know how she

No comments: