Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cassie's Christmas winter wonderland...



Dear Uncle Chris – I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and tell you about my very first snow day. We awoke the Tuesday before Thanksgiving to all of this wonderful, cold, and wet white stuff all over the place. Mom & Dad said it was something called ’snow’ and they let me romp and play in it for awhile. I really liked running and stopping very fast to see it fly up and around me. WOW! This white world is nothing unusual for my brother Gavin, but we usually miss it when we’re traveling in warmer climates. You’re a lucky boy, Gavin!

I’m also sending you a picture of me with my absolutely favorite toy, my wubba kong. When the liquid sunshine hits here a little too hard, I can always have fun and get my exercise playing fetch with my wubba. I can even shake it just like it’s a squirrel and usually do just that on each and every return trip. I really am one lucky little Westie.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Sending lots of hugs your way,
Cassie



Bill & Debbie Whittaker (and Cassie, too!)
RV Having Fun Yet?

No comments: