Thursday, October 27, 2011

White Diamond Terriers presents Stephanie with her new car!



This is the woman that makes everything at White Diamond Terriers work when I am on the road...

Stephanie has been my pet sitter for some time now and without her I could do absolutly nothing. Stepanie takes WONDERFUL care of of the kids at White Diamond while I am gone for every reason. Weither she gets good notice, poor or short notice Stephanie has always been able to work her life around caring for my kids. She isn't just a pet sitter either, she takes the time to play with my kids, makes sure they have what they need and keep them all strait, which is no easy task.

Recently Stephanie's car decided it was going to retire unexpectedly so there was no other choice but for us to purchase a car for her as she is such an important part of White Diamond Terriers!

Congratulation Stephanie and thank you for everything and every moment you spend with us at White Diamond Terriers!

No comments: