Thursday, April 17, 2014

Time flies.... Thank you for being wonderful owners!




Chris,
I hope your birthday was a great one.  Turning 50 is "nothing".  Wait until you turn my age!!!  I am enclosing a few pictures of our girls.  Can you believe it, they are both turning 11 years old this year.  We love them so much and I hope they live long lives because after their passing there will be no  more dogs for us due to the fact they will outlive us and we don't want that to happen.  They have both given Harlen and I so much joy and pleasure.  I wish we lived closer to you so you could see them in person.  We have found them a great groomer who also owns a Westie and she sure does a great job with them.  So far they are both healthy.
Take care.
Marlene
PS:  I have enclosed where we walk them every day.  Enjoy!


No comments: