Sunday, January 17, 2016

Apple writes a letter...


My name is Apple and I am 10 1/2 years old.  I live in Spokane, WA with my Mom and Dad.  I am a lucky little girl.  My Mom no longer works so she gets to stay at home with me everyday.  I spend most of my time with her.   We love to curl up on the sofa together and watch tv.  I am also very lucky to have a pilot Dad.  I get to fly all around the country under the seat.  My favorite destination is Mississippi where my Mom’s family lives.  I have so much fun with my two cousins (who are also terriers) chasing the 7 cats at my Aunt’s house.  
 
My vet says that I am “Miss Congeniality”, which I think is so sweet.  I love EVERYONE!!  And, I am an expert kisser.  People who come to visit us think I am so smart.  I can sit, rollover, dance, play dead and shake hands (not that I’m bragging).  When I was 8 weeks old, my Mom hung some bells by the back door, and within a week, I was ringing them to let her know that I wanted to go outside.  Sometimes I actually needed to go potty, but usually it was to chase squirrels or dig holes.  I’ve given up digging holes, but still LOVE to chase squirrels.
 
I use to go on long walks with my Mom, but I can’t seem to make it the whole way anymore.  So, Mom goes on her walk, and then she takes me on my own special walk.  She doesn’t mind that I want to stop 45 times along the way to smell.  It’s my second most favorite activity, with one being chasing cats.  Oh, and, I’m also known as the “cookie monster”, but I guess that’s self explanatory.

I am so excited because we are building a new home with a HUGE backyard!  And, I hope to be getting a little sister very soon to play with.  Life is sweet and I am very happy


No comments: