Sunday, March 16, 2008

FINALLY... Mom get's her new car!


After many month's of patients on my Mother's part she is finally able to take delivery of her 2004 Toyota Corolla S. I bought this car what seemed to be last summer after a long ordeal with it's owner who came about it in a round about way becasue it require paerwork to be completed by the State of Washington I knew it was going to take extra time. I had my top guy working on it... should I say sitting on it for many months as he was very busy with other clients but after much persistence and some strong arming he finished repairing it and the car turned out perfect just like every other car he has worked on for me, thank you Oleg. After talking to my Mother last weekend while I was up for the Seattle Kennel Club show she said the newness of a surprise had worn off and I was a little disappointed but could understand as I felt the same way. When my Mother arrived today and I asked her what she though after all this time she was very happy with it and the condition it was in. With only 24K miles on the odometer it looked almost new. I was very happy to see the smiles of excitement on her face.
I took my Mother out to a Thai restaurant that we had both enjoyed in the past during her past visits and were not disappointed. I got a kick out her her strategically seating herself so she could look at her car. We had a great meal with leftovers for my lunch the next two days so I was happy! When your Mother's happy, your happy so this story has a storybook ending.

No comments: