Saturday, March 15, 2008

Time for some yard modifications...



Earlier this week I was the victim of too much trust with my crew. My youngest Westie Haley who was imported from Lymehills Kennels in the UK last year is my biggest digger. Haley is a niece to my champion stud dog Jack who was also imported from the same kennel years ago. Here is my opportunity to drop names... Jacks sire is UK Champion Hopecharms Willie Makeit for Karamyn, top winning and producing Westie for 2003 pictured here to the right.


I am working this weekend to repair Haley's favorite escape route under the fence gate. Today I was able to move the sod and dirt away from the gate but there was a heavy rain storm getting ready to come through and I had to stop for now. Looks like there may be another down pour on the way. Shown here is the grass and some of the dirt moved away from the fence but I had to block off the work area temporarily till I can get the pavers down. While I had the sod cutter I did some extra work in the front yard as well. Looks like it's time to restain the fence as well... I will have pictures of hte completed work hopefully up on Sunday.

No comments: