Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bart and Jade are growing up...



Wow time goes so fast... seems like just the other day I could hold each puppy in one hand, this is no longer the case. The kids are over 10 weeks old now and have developed real personalities (some less desirable than others). Jade, the puppy I decided to keep and show for myself is at the bottom and Bart is at the top. As you can see its almost time to pull the first puppy coat to start them on there journey to adulthood. They spend most of there time out in the kitchen now and when I arrive home its play time, soon it will be an occasional outdoor visit with the adults to play.

Bart has made good progress in building strength back into his rear leg. I suspect he will be on this taping regiment for a few more weeks and then back to the vet for an evaluation. When he has recovered from his injury he will make a wonderful pet for someone as he has a very loving personality for sure.

No comments: