Thursday, September 18, 2008

Molly's puppies are finally born!!!


Hello dedicated White Diamond Terrier readers! Molly has finally delivered her 3 puppies. She has 2 girls and a boy all who seem to be doing very well this morning. The entire birthing took about 3 hours which I was very thankful for. I knew her temperature had dropped to 98.3 degrees yesterday when I arrived home from work so I was on puppy watch again. Molly actually delivered at day 68 after her ovulation number of 5 which is longer than I or my vet Dr. Benson of Desert Vet Clinic in Richland had ever heard of. The picture was taken 15 minutes after the male puppy was born so please forgive the mess. Molly is a great mother and all the puppies are nursing. I want to thank the interested families for there patients in this process and I will post regular updates for you to see. Keep us in your prayers and thank you for your follow ups and support.

No comments: