Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 weeks old and counting...


The girls are 10 weeks old tomorrow, boy how they have grown and become oh so wise... They have been through my latest pair of slippers and enjoy occasional freedom running through the house. I don't know why but they seem to go strait for Peanuts toys and my tennis shoes, imagine that. The girl who appears to be smaller on the right side of the picture actually has a harder coat giving a smaller appearance. She is my escape artist and toy lover. I wish I could take video files, you would die laughing watching her carry Peanuts goose around the living room making it squeak and the two of them laying on there backs together howling is something to be experienced for sure. The girl on the left is my keeper, I have a name in mind but she is growing out of it. The two of these puppy together find mischief in every corner of the house.
On a different note Madison is getting bigger all the time and it will be next week when I know how many puppies she will have. I know your all as excited to know how many she is carrying as I am! December 11th is her due date!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: