Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bart finds a new home...



Bart has a new home. As you can see here Lisa Mark and her family are very excited to add Bart into there clan. They were very pleased to find out he was available.

I think the hardest part for everyone was separating him from his sister Jade who remains here with me. Bart and Jade are very happy puppies but its always hard to separate brother and sister. Jade has taken a little more to her Mother Rachel as time has gone by. I am sure there will be an adjustment period for each of them but they will both receive extra love as do all my four footed family members.

It was a beautiful day for the Mark family to drive over from Western Washington. As soon as they saw Bart they were instantly sold as his tail was wagging away with the excitement of seeing his new family. I know Lisa, her daughters and husband will take great care of him...

No comments: