Sunday, February 22, 2009

Haley's puppies first real group photo!


The image you have all been waiting for! The most difficult part is to find a photographer these days because as you can see I have my hands full and yes I am wearing my favorite yellow Nike sweatshirt.
It's been a pretty wet weekend which has allowed me plenty of time to play and socialize these little guys. I will do my best to tell you who is who. The one in the middle is my biggest girl, the puppy on the right is my boy and the last puppy on the right is my smaller girl. My description to you is as you are looking at the picture so the small girl would be under the Nike swoosh.
Everyone is doing fantastically. I would say at three weeks old now they will be in there puppy pen by the end of the week. Haley takes wonderful care of them.

No comments: