Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gavin from Alaska!




WOW, Tell me that little man is not handsome!!!
In the words of Bill and Norma..
Chris

Gavin just returned from getting his last puppy shots and a rabies shot in Ketchikan. He weighed in at 9.5# and the Vet said he looks good at that weight. We're still hand feeding him and he's slowing down on his eating.

On the ferry Gavin spent three hours each way, on the car deck by himself without incident. I purchased a new camera so I'm able to send you some updated pictures.

He took his first trip down to the boat harbor and toured our boat. I told him if he's real good I'll take him Coho fishing in August. We found out that he hates the windshield wipers, he'll have to adjust, we get about 110 inches of rain a year.

Bill, Norma, & Gavin


No comments: