Saturday, June 13, 2009

Piper is growing up...



In Piper's own words..

First of all arent I really cute???
Well, life with my new family is great.....sometimes a little too great! By the end of the day I am exhausted from playing with all of my new toys, not too mention all of my new buddies and Mom taking me for a walk every morning at 7 AM. Geez, can't she let me sleep in once in a while! It's really fun 'cause Chip, my Border Collie walking friend, goes with us. He pretends he is bored with me, but I know he thinks I'm pretty darn cute. Cause I really am! If Mom gets too busy she takes me to Chace and Trent's to play for the day, I really like it there because I get lots of attention and get to walk around Greenlake with the really big dogs! Last weekend we went to Whidbey Island and I met a couple of neighbor dogs, I like to bark at them, but Mom says I will need to learn some manners. I think that means obedience school in the fall when I am 6 months old. I finally have had all of my shots and boy am I glad that is over. Trent says I am now a cyber dog because I have a micro-chip, pretty cool, huh! I miss my old family but I know that everyone is having as much fun as I am and life is good when you are a White Diamond Pup!-Piper

No comments: