Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rocky Dixie and Dewdrop update




Though they are a little hairy, Rocky (black and tan) who was the number 5 ranked Norwich Terrier in the Nation for 2007 and his sister Dixie (next to him) who I also showed to an AKC conformation champion title in 2007 are still very happy and healthy in Elina's care in Western Washingington.
In Elina's word's..
Hi Chris,
My kids are big and fat. Buffy is not quite as tall as Rocky but looks longer and bigger otherwise. She has a really mellow personality and gets a long well with everyone. She is a barker though. She is still very playful and always happy. The funny thing is she does not watch TV and has no idea what Dixie and Rocky are barking at on TV. Dixie is still trying to discipline her, but Buffy's bigger size is making it harder for Dixie. I have been really busy with my work this year and had no chance to attend any shows. I am hoping that next year is better. I would like to have Buffy entered at some time, but she is not trained yet. Attached is a picture of Buffy in the winter and another of Rocky and Dixie under the apple tree.
Elina

No comments: