Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kelsey and Madison all groomed up!





Kelsey and Madison are very popular names it seems. Shown here a two of my Westie who were adopted by the Hulett's of Southern California back in 2003 and then returning for there second girl in 2004.
In Marlene's own words..
I really like your new site. Our girls are doing great. We decided, after 5 yrs, to have the girls professionally groomed. Well, it was OK, but we like the way we do it better. It's just that I cannot seem to give them a neck. Now that they have one I am hoping I can continue on my own. So glad you are doing well and Madison is in her new home. Talk again soon.

Marlene has been working on grooming and done really well for a long time but wanted some special pictures of hte girls so here they are, beautiful..

Marlene

No comments: