Saturday, July 11, 2009

Off to Fennway to see the Seattle Mariners




What a great time we had watching the mariners play the Boston Redsox in Fennway park... As you see here I am pictured with my ball I was very lucky to catch while I was sitting behind the home team dug out. I was a very valuable event to catch this ball but I knew giving it to someone who would greatly appreciate it was much more important so I gave it to Madison as you can see here pictured with her dad in the parking garage after the game. She held onto it with great pride and it made her very happy...
Though the Mariners lost this game but won 2 out of 3 they should be going to the play offs as they are having a great year. I have inserted a few shots of some of the more popular Mariners players from where I was sitting with the 3 new friends I had made who are Ayer family members or related to them, also pictured here. We had a blast!
I have to say I have the best clients in the world. The experiences I have had and friends I have made all over the world have been invaluable to me.... I want to thank each and every one of you reading this blog who are part of my family from the bottom of my heart for providing wonderful homes for my puppies...
Chris











No comments: