Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bart and Jade!


Hello everyone. I felt it was time to put out the word that I have decided to keep Jade to show and Bart will be available as a pet. He is a very loyal and loving boy and will make his owners very happy.
The kids are doing really well. They get along famously. Even when they go outside to play with the adults they choose to spend time together and will occasionally playing with my youngest Westie Haley as well.
As far as White Diamond Terriers News goes I will have to admit we had or local dog show here in Richland Washington last weekend and I have been so busy I forgot to enter... Could not have asked for better weather and our attendance was close to what we had last year. I did go down both days to visit my friends and help clean up on Sunday. Wednesday evening we had our annual pizza party/ monthly meeting at Roundtable Pizza. This year there were only half as many attendees, partially due to the Vice Presidential debate maybe. Great Pizza and I was hungry too as I had just finished with a short bout of Stomach flu.
Molly and her Westie puppies are doing very well. This morning most of the puppies eyes have opened so I will be sure to get a good picture posted quickly. I also found on of the girls up and walking this morning!
My best to all of you and keep checking in!

No comments: