Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey... Look what I found!!!


Oh my... Look what I found when I came home from work. All the puppies out of the whelping box. I thought it was a coincidence when I found the little boy out of the box but it was not an accident with him riding out attached to Mom. After I re situated everyone back into the box I came back minutes later and the boy was back out!! Looks like we have some early adventurers. Everyone will be into the puppy pen in the next day or so when they build up there leg strength. I have also discovered teeth erupting while crawling around on the floor last night with the puppies so we will be starting on softened food as well. I know this will be a relieve for Molly as she has been wanting to rome the yard a little long at a time over the last few days.

No comments: