Saturday, October 4, 2008

Peanut-butter



I could not help myself.. I had to add a picture and comment about my favorite dog. I know I should not have a favorite but if you had met Peanut you would know why.

I have had a number of visitors over the years and at least half of them have asked if Peanut was available. She is a fantastic lively 12 year old I acquired from Dee Hanna many years ago. She is an AKC Champion and has whelped two litters in her wonderful life. Now she is my retired house dog. Re house training her has been a challenge at times. It seems she expects mental telepathy of her need to go outside... LOL Peanut still has plenty of piss and vinegar left when it come to who gets attention outside when we are all together barking with the best of them. She is not too shy to wart off the puppies in the house for her "one on one time" with me as well. As you can see here Peanut is a little spoiled with her "daybed" out in the living room as well as her night bed in my room. Speaking of night... Peanut really is spoiled alot! I carry her into my room nightly and pick her up in the morning to be let outside. She snores a little but it's pretty tolerable unless she decides sleeping on top of the socks I may forget to put away before I jump into bet. Peanut has no fear, she will wart off any puppy when it comes to dinner time defending her bowl to the end!

I cant brag enough about Peanut, she is the best dog I have ever had... and trust me I have had a few.

No comments: