Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gracie goes home....


Sad for me but another great home for a White Diamond Terrier puppy! Jim and Pat Ayer came all the way from Marblehead Massachusetts to retrieve the new love of there lives... Gracie.
We had a great time over wonderful meals talking about family and life experiences so far... Jim and Pat are one of a kind inviting me to join them and there family anytime which I hope to take them up on this summer. They family photo's, the tradition of there neighborhood and proximity to so much history, who could resist.
I am proud to tell the world and my thousands of monthly readers "I truly have the best clients anyone could ask for". Thank you all for your patients, time and communication.
There will be many great upcoming spring photo's from all my clients. I really do believe it is still on the way... During these difficult times and especially during winter it's hard to be positive but I know my attitude starts to change when the weather starts to change.. Yours will too.

No comments: