Saturday, March 14, 2009

Haley's puppies are 6 weeks old!

It's hard to believe but Haley and Jack's puppies are 6 weeks old now. They are full of themselves and having a great time chasing there mother around the kitchen looking for food...


At 6 weeks they have plenty of teeth so mom is not too keen on the idea of feeding her puppies by herself. The puppies have a great appetite and are so much fun at this age romping, wrestling and surprisingly enough are not too interested in my slippers yet so I may actually get to keep a pair!
Your probably wonder who is who.. The top puppy is the little girl, the second puppy is the bigger girl and the last or bottom puppy is the boy.
I have had a number of requests for pictures but have been waiting on my photographer as these guys are just too big for me to "hold and shoot". I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy posting them for you!
Chris


No comments: