Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lauren checks in, all grow up...




Lauren was re homed as a puppy due to unforeseen issues with a family and neighborhood association. For some reason Ralph and his sister Lauren loved squirls running through the tree's and varmints in the area. Naturally they wanted everyone to know about there find but the neighbors were not too wild about the vocal ability of this brother and sister pair. Unfortunately they could not be placed as a pair but they do have WONDERFUL homes now!
Today I received email from Lauren's new owner Carissa that made my week! In her own words..
Hi Chris!
Just wanted to let you I really enjoy checking out your blog. I hope
you continue to breed Westie's and Norwich's for years to come.
We just love Lauren and are so happy to have her. She's so patient
and well behaved and sleeps with me every night.
We had to put down our family dog this past fall and we replaced her
with a mini schnauzer. So we still have a black dog and a white dog,
but they're of similar size now. They really enjoy playing together
and are great friends. They sure have a great life getting to play all
with my mom, while I'm off at work. I am so lucky to have found
Lauren. She is the most friendly and sociable dog I know. The moment
I sit down she instantly wants to be sitting in my lap. Any where I
take her she gets complimented on her confirmation and beauty and
everyone wants to pet her. She really is the best dog!
~Carissa
THANK YOU Carissa for making a wonderful home for Lauren...

No comments: