Thursday, January 15, 2009

Coco is growing up!





No one is luckier than I am... I have the best clients in the world! I want to take a second to thank each and everyone of you for the wonderful homes you provide for my puppies!!!
I think we have a little competition going on for cutest puppy here. Coco now resides in Calgary Canada and as you can see she is gorgeous. Here is an email from her new owners:

Hi Chris,

I love seeing all the Westie pictures on your site lately, but I thought you could use some Norwich ones too! At almost 7 months of age, it feels like Coco has always been a part of our family. She's so active, it's hard to get her to pose, so besides the one still shot, I'm sending a couple of action shots too - one of her and Riley looking out the front window, where they like to watch for rabbits and cars, and another of her licking the dishes in the dishwasher (note the tongue). She's the first one there, ready to help us clean off the dishes as soon as she hears the door open! She can usually coax Riley into a daily play session now, and she's not minding the snow so much now that the temperature has warmed up.

Happy New Year, and I hope all is well with you and your dogs!
Rebecca
Don't you want to be part of the White Diamond Terrier family?



No comments: