Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Molly's puppies reunited in show form!





Well look what a lot of hard work has to show... At the top we have Lexi, in the middle is Henri and at the bottom is my girl Katie.
At about4-5 months old it is very difficult to get a puppy stand still much less pose is a show position but I was able to talk Molly's puppy owners into giving it there best try and were very successful as you can see with very little training... I honestly believe each one of these puppies are deserving of and AKC conformation title. Sandy Davis's Dino and my Molly produced some wonderful conformation and temperament for sure, how handsome and cute can you get?
I want to thank each of there owners for the wonderful homes they have provided to Molly's puppies and great friendships we have started. Best of luck to each of these puppies and feel free to check back in to watch them grow up!

No comments: