Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Gracie's first meal





Look what we have here... after 3 weeks of bottle supplement night and day Gracie is getting her first taste of semi solid food. New this may not look very appetising to you or I but it;s heaven to a little girl who has only been drinking milk! It's a mixture of ground dog food and goat's milk warmed up mmm mmm mmm... This mixture was a little doughy for Gracie so I wet it down and she went to town on it. I would have taken the after eating shots but it was quite a mess as you may imagine. Trust me, Madison was more than eager to get in there and clean things up.

Haley NEWS.

Later next week I get have a blood test for Haley to predict pregnancy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May all your dreams and desires come true in 2009.

No comments: