Friday, April 3, 2009

Bath time for Haley's puppies!

















I was able to recruit a photography assistant so it's picture time once again!






At 9 weeks old it's just a few days before each puppies very excited owners come for there puppies. I really wanted to keep a puppy from this litter as I have been waiting almost three years to do this breeding between Jack and Haley. They both came from the Lymehills kennels in Scotland and John Wilson as there breeder but I just don't have the room at this time so there will be a few high quality pet puppies leaving this weekend.






Each puppy was quite cooperative... well except for one of the girls but I think she was pretty worn out from playing with her litter mates.









In descending order we have the bigger of the two girls, the smaller of the two girls and at the bottom is the boy. Gavin(as his new owners from Alaska have named him) Is the favorite around here.




No comments: