Friday, April 10, 2009

Cassie writes home...





Cassie writes..
Dear Uncle Chris,
I just had to write and tell you about the adventures that have been filling my life since I left my WONDERFUL first home with you on Sunday! While I miss you a bunch, I’ve been seeing a whole lot of new things and meeting a lot of fun people. I’ve even become quite a lap dog – a good thing because I couldn’t reach the keyboard without being on Mom’s lap. ;-) In fact her lap was even better for my first Skype call to some friends in Missouri. They could see me and I could see them. What fun!While most puppies wouldn’t relish a VERY long road trip as a novice traveler, I had quite a time and didn’t even get ‘car’ sick. I had my cozy little den and snuggle puppy for quiet times and I got to see out of the BIG windows. You know, that’s the absolute best way to see horses and cows and sheep – from way up high!. Some big truck drivers even honked their air horns at me when I waved at them. Once we got to the non-rolling house in Florence, I had a great time exploring all of the nooks and crannies and even found my dinner cupboard without any help at all. You can see by the picture that I’m making myself quite at home in my new digs. As long as I have lots of love and a little food, I’m a very happy girl! I even found a playmate right here at home. While I’m certain that the reflection is really Gavin or Piper and not a reflection at all, Mom & Dad just laugh at my antics and get out the Windex.I’ll write more later, but it’s time for me to hit my potty spot right now. I just love the pea gravel because it crunches and flies all over the place when I scratch at it. Hugs to you! From your niece Cassie PS: How’s this for a full name: White Diamond Rollalong Cassidy? The name kind of says it all, doesn’t it?
Bill & Debbie Whittaker (and Cassie, too!)

No comments: