Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best friends....

Here are some heart tugging pictures from Kelowna BC.

When we first arrived at the Pihl home and I saw Nemo and I was a little concerned because Milo is so small and so young I thought it would only take once for Milo to want to play or Nemo to step on Milo and injure him. The family was also concerned about how they would get along after watching Nemo first reaction to Milo greeting him with a growl, I thought I was going to have to jump in... I assured the family that Milo would fit in just fine but they needed to be watched very closely till they felt comfortable with eachother. I told Jody (to her disbelief) Milo would rule after a short period of time. You can see here they are best friends and very happy together...

Thank you Jody for the wonderful pictures and know there are hundreds and hundreds of others who enjoy your pictures here as much as I do!









No comments: