Thursday, December 17, 2009

Gracie's day at the beauty salon.
















Of Of course not all Westie's get beauty shop treatment but when there is a beauty shop owner in the family there is absolutely no reason why a young girl should not have a day of pampering..
Gracie is looking so mature these days and obviously living large with her owners and mother in Marblehead Massachusetts. If you have been following the blog (which I want to thank the thousands of you who are) you may recall Gracie was Madison's last puppy now owned by the Ayer family of Marblehead Mass. Shortly after they returned home with Gracie they agreed to welcome Madison into there family as well. I had a wonderful trip delivering Madison meeting the entire family, making life long friends and celebrating the 4th of July with them as well, what more could I have asked for.
All my clients are wonderful and I wish I had the availability to make all deserving families wishes come true. Thank you to all my clients and may your Christmas be a Merry one!!!
Please feel free to visit Ann at:


ann supple massey
rouge cosmetics
322 derby street
salem, ma 01970
p: 978-740-1044
c: 781-718-1463
f: 978-740-1047
http://www.rouge.com/

No comments: