Friday, December 11, 2009

Coco from Calgary BC Great to hear from you!!!



Hi Chris,

I hope you're doing well, it's been awhile since I've emailed. I finally got around to putting together some recent pictures of Coco at a year and a half. It's not easy getting a good shot of her, as she doesn't sit still for long! She is doing wonderfully, and enjoying all the spoiling we give her. We had her at the vet in October for her shots, and she weighed about 9 lbs. She is still loving her walks around the neighbourhood, where she greets many people and other dogs with enthusiasm and receives a lot of compliments. I've even heard her being referred to as "The Cutest Dog EVER" (and I happen to agree!). Luckily, her buddy Riley doesn't seem to be jealous of all the attention she gets. We're having a big snowstorm here today, as you can see in the picture of her looking out the front window. She's not a huge fan of the cold snow, but it doesn't stop her from wanting to go for daily walks.

I still enjoy checking in on your website, and seeing all the other beautiful White Diamond terriers, and the lucky families who get to take one of your puppies home!

Take care,
Rebecca




No comments: