Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Westie Rescue!

You may not think there would be any
Westies in any canine rescue program but there
are... Karin Parish runs Westie and Scottie
Rescue working with Seattle pure bred rescue.

The stories and pictures of these dogs
just kill me but as a dog owner and
breeder I feel it my responsibility
to take part in rescue. The
best part is watching them
recover and find wonderful
new homes... To date, I have
only physically rescued one Westie and it went
well with him finding a wonderful new
Home but there are more in need of
our time and money to help them
in there recovery.

Annually I make a donation to Westie
Rescue and am Corey's lead Guardian
Angel. As you see this little guy needs
alot of help but is coming along well.

If your interested in following Karin and her efforts please click on this link for pictures and information http://www.picturetrail.com/spdr

Thank you for your attention and I wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: