Monday, December 15, 2008

Henri goes outside....







Looks like there is plenty of winter to go around the Northern Hemisphere. Henri resides in Western Washington State which is not well known for snow but here is Henri obviously enjoying himself out in the yard. I do have to say I could not have imagined I would find such completely wonderful homes for my puppies. The pictures I receive and stories to go with them as they grow up are fantastic, like they had never left. I know Ella is all over teaching Henri everything he needs to know and some of the things he doesn't... like messing with his sister Bella and learning the hard way about when to stop.
I have found that each one of the puppies have some similar habits like touching you with there paws if they are going to lick you, talking out loud and .... out of turn but the most common habit is "not coming when called". If you have a Westie you will know this habit and laugh along with me. Personally I use treats like a morsel of there pet food and speak the magic word all puppies like to hear, I think it's also an international word for happiness "TREAT" and my Katie comes running! We are working on self stacking but first have to get her to stand on all 4 feet at once... No hurry here, she is still very young. Thank you Ella for the great pictures...

No comments: