Monday, December 8, 2008

The Peacock family finally welcomes Lexi.


The Peacock family is now complete. I took Lexi up to Kelowna Canada over the weekend. I had never been there before but even in the winter realized the beauty of the city.... Brent and his wife Corrine were fantastic hosts picking me up from the airport, introducing me to there children and home then providing a weekend of wonderful comfort and entertainment! Talk about great hosts... I was able to stay in beautiful condo they own downtown over the top of there Wine bar that hosted over 280 different types of wine from all over the world and oh.. did I forget to mention a fantastic selection of gourmet food as well. If your looking for a fantastic location for vacation, Kelowna Canada is it. Summer activities galore on a huge lake and fantastic winter skiing as well according to a few people I met on the plane ride home.... back to the Peacock family and Lexi. Lexi took to her new family very easily learning much of what she needed to know in no time, settling right in. SPOILED would be the easiest word to describe this placement.
I want to thank the entire Peacock family for there hospitality and look forward to returning to Kelowna BC for vacation in the summer!



No comments: