Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lexi arrives home....











We arrived Friday evening at the Kelowna BC airport, both pretty tired but greeted by a very happy Corrine Peacock. The following is a direct quote from Corrine Peacock the first night with there new Westie puppy Lexi...
Hi Chris, Sorry, I just could not help myself, I had to send you a few of the photos I took tonight! We are over the moon with Lexi and she seems quite comfortable with us. She read stories with us tonight and fell asleep in my lap, too cute for words! She goes in and out of her kennel and seems to be okay with it. She did have a little accident of the #2 kind on the girls toy mat, no harm done and I did not want to disturb her after the big day and all. She is currently lounging on the couch with Brent watching the "Twilight Zone" and seems quite interested! I hope you had a good dinner and enjoy a night of peace at the loft. We will chat with you tomorrow. Please feel free to call should you have any questions or inquiries! It was great to finally meet you and we greatly appreciate that you would travel here and for all the time and effort that you have given to Lexi. It is very evident that she is well socialized. We are just so excited and happy. I was responding to some e-mails with her on my lap and cannot believe that she is on this side of the computer! Have a nice evening and we will chat tomorrow. Thanks again for everything! Corrine
Brent, Corrine and there two daughters are wonderful people! It's meeting such people in all corners of the world that make placing puppies much easier. You can only imagine what it's like for me to have to part with a puppy that I helped deliver and have grown so attached to.. Thank you Corrine and family for providing a "dream home" for Lexi! New friends for life...

No comments: