Monday, December 15, 2008

Madison's puppy at day 4... well 4.5.





Under a little resistance I was able to get Madison's puppy girl to stop wiggling long enough to pose for her first of many pictures to come. All is well here today but I am a little tired from getting up every few hours to supplement this little girl as she is going through a slightly weak nursing stage but is doing very well now working Mom with all her energy after her supplemental bottle feeding until she tires and falls asleep still attached to Madison.

The weather here is very cold outside with blowing snow but it is supposed to subside later today and none to soon. I have tried to get the dogs out to relieve themselves for a short period of time and trust me they like the snow for the most part coming running back inside covered in packed snow hanging from there bodies.. Now they are all snuggled up in there warm beds watching TV for the day, quite a life all my "kids" lead here...

No comments: