Monday, December 22, 2008

Tess (formerly known as Jade) settles in with the Dawson's





Tess appears to be settling into her new routine with Pamela Dawson and her family. As you can see she is well loved. Pam says Tess follows her everywhere... She is so darn cute, I miss her very much, what a complete lap dog she was here. You could place on the couch and unless you moved she would stay by your side until you had to get up.. I do have to admit that is a picture of her with my slipper. She is so addicted to that slipper I had to let Pam take it home with her when she came for Tess... I have since replaced the slippers as they are part of my normal routine around the house and wouldn't you know it my Westie puppy Katie has taken a very strong liking to them, especially the leather laces...
Spoiled rotten is how every family member should be and Tess is no exception...

No comments: