Monday, December 15, 2008

Katie after her first grooming...





I have been promising some pictures to my clients who have Katie's litter mates of a "post grooming" session. Well here she is! Katie was actually really good on the grooming table. She stood pretty still but I think what lead up to this was making sure she was already plenty tired from running around the house before her session. I think the funniest part of having Katie here watching her try to tempt my 12 year old Norwich house girl Peanut into playing with her... so funny. Katie is very lively around the house when I am home, we are still working on her potty habits but for the most part she goes to the kitchen and pees on the floor which is easily wiped up. Heck, with the weather were having right now I don't even want to go outside... On a side note I did brave the cold for 1.5hrs yesterday protesting a new pet store we have locally called Petland. They sell puppy mill (puppies raised in unthinkable conditions) animals purchased from Midwestern brokers who have terrible documented practices of caring for there animals that we have discovered from reports posted by the USDA who is the governing body in this particular area. We hope to end this practice and ask them to help place homeless pets from our local SPCA.

No comments: